32 weeks! Baby is about 4 lbs and the size of a cantaloupe. Heart rate at our checkup this week was 135 bpm. I feel like this baby is my most active. Anytime I sit still for just a few minutes my belly starts wiggling all over the place. For probably the first time in all my pregnancies, I'm also fairly certain of the baby's position. The Head is down with the back and bottom along the right side of my belly. I get big kicks from feet in the upper left side and little punches from hands and elbows at the bottom. I'm craving ice and want to chew on it all the time, which is driving Daddy a little nuts. :)
We just completed a 2.5 week driving trip to the midwest where we got to see both sets of Grandparents, Great-Grandpa and Grandma Savre, Uncle Tim & girlfriend Hannah, Uncle Tom and Megumi, and Aaron, Amanda, Aiden and Andrew. It was our first big trip since COVID and our first time seeing everyone except Grandpa and Grandma Savre who came to visit in April. It was great to be able to gather with so many now that adults are all vaccinated. Now we are home and starting to get serious about prepping for baby. Micah and Noah are likely moving in together this week to clear out the downstairs room and Daddy needs to start building Micah a bed so the crib will be available in the near future. Things are starting to feel real! Looking forward to meeting you little one.

No comments:
Post a Comment