Sunday, December 5, 2021

4 Months

I can't believe August is already 4 months old. He is now 25.6 inches tall, 16.2 lbs, and has a head circumference of 16.75 inches. He is sleeping a 6 hr stretch through the night (what a champ!!) and rolling both ways, but with much emphasis right now on rolling front to back. He is just starting to reach out for toys, etc. and manipulate them a bit. He is super sweet and so dang cute!! He gives little snuggles by laying his cheek on yours when you're holding him. He's really been an easy baby. Noah and Micah both love him so much (at Thanksgiving, Micah brought home a project where he had to say what he was thankful for and his response was "My baby, August Matthew"). Noah is amazing with him already and can hold him and calm him really well. Micah is a bit more hazardous and has to be prevented from tackling August on a regular basis, but is clearly a huge fan of his big brother roll. I can't wait to see their little relationship develop. 

I'm so thankful for this little boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment