We are now at 24 weeks and feeling fully over the halfway hump! The belly has become obvious and people now openly inquire about the pregnancy. Baby's movement is very regular and both Noah and Daddy have finally been able to feel it. (It was elusive to them for at least a month- I kept saying "baby is moving!" and Matthew would try to feel it and then it wouldn't move at all! Tricky little bugger.) Two weeks of classes, finals, and then faculty development remain for me, leaving 4 weeks until I can fully jump into summer and baby-planning mode. I'm still feeling really pretty good other than some occasionally pelvic pain. I've had much less heartburn this time around (so far!), no carpal tunnel, etc. We'll see how that all holds up as the pregnancy progresses. I know these next few months will fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment